Wednesday 6 April 2011

INTERVIEW QUESTIONS

  1. Why would you like to work here? To obtain a position that will enable me to use my strong organizational skill,educational background and ability to work well with people.                                
  2. Why should i hire you? I am interested to work with your company and willing to undergo in all the task and duties that you will assign to me.                                                                                                                                          
  3. Do you set goals yourself? Prioritizing my responsibilities so i have a clear idea of what needs to be done.                                                                                                                                                     
  4. How do you respond to tough situations? Being proactive has helped me effectively manage pressure on the job.
  5. If I were your boss, how could I keep you motivated to get the most productivity from you? Having a good communication and appropriate way to deal in a certain things to stay motivated and productive.
  6. If I were to ask your current boss about you,what would he or she say is your greatest strength? Your greatest weakness? My greatest strength is my ability to work with many different people.I enjoy learning from everyone I met.  And my weakness is I used to wait until the last minute before i will do the assignment,but i realized that scheduling in advance makes much more sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment